This professional development seminar is designed for ANYONE INVOLVED IN HIRING AND ASSESSING FIT. It will enhance your ability to make well-founded and confident hiring decisions and build a great team.
GET ANSWERS TO THESE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:
WHAT IS FIT?
- What key personality traits are needed for success? How do they vary from one role to another?
How can I effectively screen for these traits in the interviewing process?
HOW CAN FIT BE MEASURED?
- How can I actually measure personality traits? What tools can I use?
With different people involved in the interviewing process, how do I set up a framework that all interviewers can use?
Location: Boardroom at 120 Adelaide Street West, Suite 2500
Time: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Fee: $395 + HST per person
Date: Please call us at 416-363-6532 to set up a date for your organization
You will be provided with:
- Informational handouts to enable you to apply the principles in your own setting
- A copy of the print book Hiring For Keeps: How to Hire Outstanding Employees Who Fit, Stay and Add to the Bottom Line by Janet Webb
WHO WILL BENEFIT?
This professional development seminar is designed for anyone involved in hiring. It will provide easy-to-use tools to accurately assess fit, make well-founded and confident hiring decisions and build a great team that fully supports you.
- Identifying all the elements of fit
- Establishing desirable fit traits for a specific role
- Screening effectively to save time and effort
- Conducting interviews that reveal whether candidates actually fit the job and organization
- Making a hiring decision that you can stand behind
- Using your understanding of fit to increase retention and decrease the need for rehiring
At the end of this practical, entertaining and educational seminar, all participants will receive a Certificate of Completion that can be used for PD hours.
JANET WEBB, B.Ed. is the founder and president of JW Associates International Inc.
For more than 30 years, Janet has tracked and advanced the careers of professionals, becoming a recognized expert in all facets of executive search, career management and hiring practices.
From her experience in executive search and management consulting, Janet has acquired a detailed understanding of the hiring criteria and practices in all major industry sectors, including financial services, retail, real estate, mining, hi-tech, healthcare, not-for-profit and manufacturing.
Her speaking engagements have included delivering workshops and seminars on Hiring, Retention and Employment Challenges for small and mid-sized organizations, and Fortune 500 companies.